Re: bug in forward-visible-line: Patch

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: bug in forward-visible-line: Patch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:23:42 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   In the latter case I guess it would be easy to make it callable
   from Lisp, which would be useful.

In particular, it should be used in forward-visible-line, which uses
four times an erroneous form for determining visibility and in
end-of-visible-line which does so once.  (In particular, the current
version of end-of-visible-line has a bug too, which should be fixed
and would be trivial to fix with the new function.)  There could be
other places, but these are the ones I know of.

Sincerely,

Luc.