Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 13:15:37 +0300

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:47:48 -0400
>
> Also, diff.el is not "source code management"
> although it is a way to deal with different versions of a file.

I think we should keep in mind that, if we generalize too much, almost
every Emacs package can be seen as SCM in some sense, since Emacs is
mostly used for editing program source files, and most aspects of that
are some kind of "source code management".

Perhaps that means we should not use too broad categories in this kind
of classification.