Re: kill-whole-line

From: Markus Rost
Subject: Re: kill-whole-line
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:08:38 -0400 (EDT)

     What part do you consider undesirable
   and why?

If you go to the end of the buffer, type some text, and then hit the
key S-backspace, I would not expect to get a beep and a message "End
of buffer".  On the other hand, if you do C-a C-k, you don't get a
beep, except when the line is empty and at the end of the buffer.

    I do not understand why you get the "if" in:

   if: End of buffer

That was a side effect from edebugging kill-whole-line earlier.
Sorry, I was not aware that edebug changes the error messages.