Re: recent emacs font problems?

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: recent emacs font problems?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:13:22 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> Has anyone noticed problems recently with changing emacs' default
> font?

Yes, things behave very strange.

> I use the GTK toolkit.

I do not; my configuration options are:

    (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)

> I'm not entirely sure that this is an emacs problem (rather than an X
> font problem, or a GTK problem), but other X/GTK apps seem OK, so
> currently I'm assuming it's emacs.

Sorry, I cannot help that much here.  Maybe, my setup is a little bit
strange (for historical reasons).  I set some X resources in
~/.Xresources and some others via lisp code.  Thus far I didn't find
the time to wirte down a proper bug report.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |    _-\_<,
address@hidden (work) / address@hidden (home)               |   (*)/'(*)