Re: Various simple.el patches

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Various simple.el patches
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:46:18 +0200

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> I did not have write access before, but I do now.
> What is the most convenient way to proceed from here:

First of all, let me say I'm sorry that I goofed up.

I'll do whatever you want me to do.  If you want me to commit
something, I'll do that.  If you want me not to commit it, I'll do
that, as well.

One possibility is that I remove the bogus ChangeLog entry and that
you commit your changes with a proper ChangeLog entry.  That way,
credits are where they belong.
--
This line is not blank.