Re: Subject: w32 mouse wheel handling

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Subject: w32 mouse wheel handling
Date: 29 May 2003 08:33:01 +0100

David Ponce <address@hidden> writes:

> My X and MAC skills are too limited, so I didn't updated xterm.c and
> macterm.c.  Sorry.

I think the best way to update the X implementation is to implement
Z-axis handling. Arbritrarily mapping mouse-4 and mouse-5 to wheel
events is likely to lose on some setups.

lisp/term/w32-win.el needs updating for the new events too. Once
Z-axis is implemented for X, mwheel.el can be updated for the new
events and the special case code in w32-win.el can disappear.