Re: Will default key bindings spell the death of Emacs?

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: Will default key bindings spell the death of Emacs?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:36:45 +0200

Kevin Rodgers wrote:

In any case, I resent the fact that you think your individual preferences
should become the default for me, even though I've been using Emacs on
Unix exclusively for almost 20 years.

I am sorry that you read my posting in that way. It is certainly not my
intension to impose my personal preferences to anybody. I just think Emacs
keybindings should be easier to change.
So actually the subject line "Will default key bindings..." (which does not
originate from me) is misleading.