problem with released version of emacs21.3

From: John Covici
Subject: problem with released version of emacs21.3
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 05:17:15 -0400

I have verified that the released version of emacs 21.3 does not
contain the changes to the ms windows port which enable the system
caret to track the cursor and be made visible.  I would like to know
the rational behind this -- I have to tell people to get cvs and this
may cause problems for some, so I just was wondering what was going
on.

Thanks.

--
         John Covici