Re: Major update just committed

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Major update just committed
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:56:16 +0200

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:49:31 +0300, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:

> >  - joining the emacs_unicode branch into the trunk so developers can
> > start to test it more thoroughly
>
> I think this one should wait, as I understand the unicode branch is
> not yet stable enough.

If we were to release 21.5 from a branch, as I suggested, merging
emacs-unicode with the trunk would make sense (the trunk would
accumulate all important changes and would be the basis for 22).

Richard wants to release a new-features Emacs from the trunk, so in this
case there's no point in merging emacs-unicode until after 21.5.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u