Re: Idea for determining what users use

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Idea for determining what users use
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 11:53:02 -0400

    an example of this would be, in hideshow.el, to answer the question "how
    often does hs-headline usage lose due to C-g?".

It sounds like you're concerned with a very different kind of question
from the one I had in mind.  I am not sure what the issue is regarding
hs-headline, but I get the impression you are considering an issue of
preferences between two possible ways a feature could work.  For that
kind of case, we usually just take a poll.