Re: { SPAM 2 }::Re: windmove and the minibuffer

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: { SPAM 2 }::Re: windmove and the minibuffer
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:29:08 -0500 (CDT)

David Kastrup wrote:

   My first bet would be on the window manager, with runner-up fonts or
   other X resources.

Changing window-managers from my usual Starfish to the KDE window
manager did not make any difference, nor did getting rid of all my
.Xdefaults customizations.  The C code seems to indeed point at fonts
as the culprit, but I do not really understand it well enough to be
positive about that.

Sincerely,

Luc.