Re: address@hidden: desktop-save variable ask-if -new always asks]

From: John covici
Subject: Re: address@hidden: desktop-save variable ask-if -new always asks]
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 05:53:52 -0400

If memory serves, I tried this on the cvs of May 18, and had the
problem on that one also.

I might comment that the logic in that part of the code is very
complicated -- perhaps it should be broken out a bit at the cost of
some cpu cycles, but less human cycles.

on Monday 06/02/2003 Lars Hansen(address@hidden) wrote