Re: windmove and the minibuffer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: windmove and the minibuffer
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:15:59 -0400

    Did you use the Linux or GNU kernel?

I'm using a GNU/Linux system.  Anyway, the original bug happens for
me when using X, so I will try to debug it.

[Later] I debugged it and fixed it.  The problem was because
window-edges gives edges that include columns in the scroll bar,
fringes, etc., but window-at does not accept such positions.  I added
a new function window-inside-edges and made windmove use that to
produce its reference positions.

However, I am thinking that window-at ought to recognize positions
in the scroll bar, margins, etc. of a window.