Re: Proposal: Windows Control Panel Colors

From: Michael Mauger
Subject: Re: Proposal: Windows Control Panel Colors
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

In practice it's not too bad -- your eye filters the common color used to
identify active windows/subwindows.  In isolation, the mode-line may
appear too harsh, but in the context of other windows its not bad at all.
 In an application supporting MDI, each subwindow would use this same
color on its title bar.

The most logical alternative to W32GradientActiveTitle would be to use
W32ActiveTitle.  (Active titles fade from the ActiveTitle color to the
GradientActiveTitle color.)  I chose GradientActiveTitle because it
generally is a subtler color.