Re: Make font menu available in menu bar

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Make font menu available in menu bar
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:53:53 -0400

    It just occurred to me that the S-down-mouse-1 font menu should be
    available in the menu bar somewhere.

    Hm.  C-h k tells me it's already there.

    Before that, I started searching under File, then Edit, then
    Options.  But I didn't think to look under Mule.

    WDYT about moving it outside of Options/Mule?  I'd expect to find it
    either under Options or under Edit, though I'm not sure why I'd look
    under Edit.

This is probably under Mule because it uses font sets, but I agree it
belongs in Edit.  I'd put it at directly under Edit, not in a submenu.

Would you like to move it?