Re: list-buffers header not aligned case 1

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: list-buffers header not aligned case 1
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:09:11 -0400 (EDT)

    This ought to fix it, if you get the other changes that I installed today.

Yes, it does -- and your other patch fixes case 2.  Thank you.

Do you want to commit the change or shall I on your behalf?
(Depending on your exact circumstances, you may at the moment have a
better connection than I or a worse one.)

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden