Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:23:23 -0500 (CDT)

To be somewhat more precise than in my previous reply:

Even if it is decided to retain note hiding in the Emacs version and
that the standalone version is not going to be changed very soon, I
still would need to know, before rewriting the manual, whether we are
going to reimplement note hiding by using Stefan's suggestion or by
deletion, whether Info-hide-note-references is going to keep getting
supported and in which form and so on.

Sincerely,

Luc.