Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:29:08 -0500 (CDT)

   From my previous message:

      Kai Grossjohann wrote:

         A tooltip or displaying the target node name (of the xref at
         point) in the echo area might be useful as a visual cue,
         though.

      I believe that is already implemented, if you use today's CVS.
      (Stefan inplemented this.)

   I misunderstood Kai's remark.  This is only implemented in menus.

The above was nonsense.  It is implemented everywhere.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Sincerely,

Luc.