Re: Gud lord!

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Gud lord!
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 17:05:27 -0400

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 09:43:25AM -0700, Robert Anderson wrote:
> To be handcuffed by a revision control system which is unable to sanely
> rename a file - in the year 2003 - seems absurd to me.

Please call back when there's actually a _stable_ and well-supported
alternative; currently neither arch nor subversion are.

CVS may suck rocks in many ways, but changing this is not something to be
done lightly.

-Miles
--
`Suppose Korea goes to the World Cup final against Japan and wins,' Moon said.
`All the past could be forgiven.'   [NYT]