Apropos scoring

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Apropos scoring
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:42:50 +0200

I just invoked (apropos "gnus group name allow char" nil), and all
scores were zero.  Is this supposed to be so?

/----[ first few matches of apropos command ]
| ad-Orig-gnus-group-get-new-news (0)
|   Command: Get newly arrived articles.
| ad-Orig-gnus-group-list-groups (0)
|   Command: List newsgroups with level LEVEL or lower that have unread
articles.
\----

I noticed that I get scoring for some apropos searches but not for
others.  I haven't been able to find a pattern.
--
This line is not blank.