Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Divergence in menu appearance between Emacs Info and standalone Info
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:02:30 +0200

On Sun, Jun 15 2003, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> I've asked for better support for such things in Galeon, but was
> basically ignored.
> It would be great to bind keys to "next", "up", "prev", "index",

Yes, key bindings would be nice (AFAICS, this isn't possible in
Galeon yet).

> or have toolbar entries to follow those special links: you could
> then browse documents almost as well as with Info, but nobody in the
> webbrowsers world seems to understand.

In Galeon (Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.8) you can add the "Links" control
element to the toolbar (Preferences/User Interface/Toolbars).

An example page is this one:
<URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#type-links>.

Bye, Reiner.
--