Re: Info-scroll-prefer-subnodes default in Emacs.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Info-scroll-prefer-subnodes default in Emacs.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:56:13 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   I noticed, after sending this, in info.el:

   ;  - a menu item ending with ": " (but not ":: ") is an index entry

   If this is considered reliable enough, I could rewrite the Emacs

Sorry, sometimes I mail stuff to quickly.  The above does not make any
sense.  ANY menu entry, not just an index entry ends in a colon (even
though Emacs makes it invisible by default).

So please disregard this particular (silly) message.  Sorry.

Sincerely,

Luc.