Re: crash with Emacs CVS 2003-05-09

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: crash with Emacs CVS 2003-05-09
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:49:43 -0400

    No, but the Emacs process is still running in gdb, thus I could do
    some further inspection if you tell me what I shall look at.

I don't know this code any better than you do.  The thing to do
is to study the code in the innermost function, fill_glyph_string,
and figure out what data values were used by the code that crashed,
and then keep working backwards as far as you can.