etc/TODO:Horizontal scrollbar

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: etc/TODO:Horizontal scrollbar
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:59:39 +0530

Hi,
 Is there anyone working on the horizontal scrollbar for GNU Emacs? Can
 someone guide me if I take it up?

Some background:
1. I got a horizontal scrollbar on W2K specific build and wrote empty
methods to get control when horizontal scrollbar moves.

It really did not look nice to me. There is a modeline and then you have
scrollbar. It was cluttring when you use the mini-buffer.
Could we use the modeline as a scrollbar instead of coming up with a real
horizontal scroll bar?

Please guide me in this regard.

with best regards,
dhruva