Re: CC Mode 5.30

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: CC Mode 5.30
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:57:18 +0200: Martin Stjernholm <address@hidden> wrote:

> Tak Ota <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >> Done, but I haven't yet cleaned up the old font lock patterns in
> >> font-lock.el or the old AWK mode. Please add address@hidden to
> >> the recipient list for problems concerning C, C++, Objective-C, Java,
> >> IDL, Pike and AWK modes.
> >
> > After this change .c files now open in C++ mode.
>
> Sorry, but I fail to duplicate that.

I made bootstrap from the head of 21.3.50 CVS.  One possibility is the
problem is specific to my platform.  I am building emacs with MSVC++
6.0 and running on windoze 2K.  This system may fail to distinguish
".c" from ".C".  Anyway, the one built from 6/30 CVS opens .c file in
c mode while 7/03 opens the same file in c++ mode here.  Can someone
in similar environment verify this?

-Tak