Re: please check in sql.el patch

From: Michael Mauger
Subject: Re: please check in sql.el patch
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:17:07 -0700 (PDT)

There were significant changes from what I originally sent to
Alex and what I finally submitted in late June.  The patch
that Alex sent out was incomplete which I notified him of
(it was after he went on vacation, however).

I submitted my copyright assignment for all future
contributions to Emacs about two weeks ago.  If you want
to wait until that clears and Alex gets back, that is fine
with me.  That will give Alex more time to properly review
my changes to make sure that they are in the spirit of what
sql-mode was intended to be.

--- Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
>     I have this message on my todo list, but copyright.list only
> contains
>     an entry from 2003-05-27 for changes already made, but the changes
> are
>     from 2002-06-21, so they are presumably not covered by that entry.
>
> He mailed them to me on 6-21, but did he write most of them before
5-27?