Re: CC Mode 5.30.1 (Message); new cc-awk mode indentation wrong after ++

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: CC Mode 5.30.1 (Message); new cc-awk mode indentation wrong after ++
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:28:56 -0400

    I sent this patch off as a quick fix for Miles, who had reported the bug.
    (But yes, I should have used the -c format, for which see below.)  But
    surely what should be installed in the Emacs CVS are the controlled
    mini-releases, 5.30.n, rather than wild one-off patches.

If a mini-release can get installed soon, that would be better.
Otherwise I'd rather have this one-off patch than no fix at all.