Re: emacs floating point error during dump?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: emacs floating point error during dump?
Date: 10 Jul 2003 11:17:43 +0900

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:
> > [You really ought to warn people about this sort of thing ... or did I
> > just miss it?]
>
> You mean, we should fix the dependency rules ?  100% agreement,

It seems like it might be a good idea to split lisp.h into multiple
include files, so that the .c files could have a dependency on the
internal representations, but not on all the fairly uncritical stuff
like external function and variable declarations.

E.g., we could move the internal-rep stuff into `lisp-core.h' (and have
lisp.h #include it), and add a dependency on that for every lisp-using
.c file.

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page