Re: emacs floating point error during dump?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: emacs floating point error during dump?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:11:28 -0400

    it is unthinkable to be lax about it.

I have no difficulty thinking it.  You need to stretch your mind.  My
decision is to do what Miles suggested.

    you already wasted more of your time on this discussion than you (or,
    rather, _your computer_!) would have spent on un-necessary
    recompilations; so your approach is a total loss.

Recompilation of all of Emacs seems to take around ten minutes on my
computer.  I have not spent anywhere near ten minutes on this
discussion.  But I agree, let's not spend more time on it.