Re: Apropos scoring

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Apropos scoring
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:34:41 -0400

    Since apropos scoring is new in 21.4, I think we can just change the
    name of that variable.

    I think a better name would be apropos-list-ordering with options
    nil (lexical), t (scoring), 'show (scoring, show scores).

Ok.

    BTW, the new entry added to NEWS about the recent change should be
    rewritten to describe apropos scoring in general (I'm sorry I forgot
    to add one when I originally introduced scoring).

Would you please do that too?