Re: Suggestion: Make snapshots of Emacs available

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Make snapshots of Emacs available
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:14:07 -0400

    alpha.gnu.org might be the correct place (Just as info-gnu-emacs, which
no-one
    reads, is the correct place to announce new releases.)

Why do you think no one reads info-gnu-emacs?

    Few people know about. Neither the Emacs homepage or the
    project page on Savannah mention it.

There is currently no reason for them to mention it, since we are not
using it for Emacs except for occasional pretests.  If we start using
it more, we will of course mention it there.