Re: last-sexp-toggle-display

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: last-sexp-toggle-display
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:21:41 -0400

    I believe that these regions should look clearly, but not necessarily
    screamingly, different from ordinary text, because they are different
    from ordinary text.  That could be different colors, different font or
    whatever.  In case of a different color, this should be a customizable
    face, because there are people around with all kinds of strange color
    visions.

Sure.

    M-RET would be a lot better.  The mouse-2 binding could still give some
    confusion if people are using the mouse to yank text.

We could take out the Mouse-2 binding if that is what people
generally want.  What do others think?