Re: Reducing mouse-dependency In Emacs.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Reducing mouse-dependency In Emacs.
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:32:53 -0500 (CDT)

Miles Bader wrote:

   I think (as you said) the name is wrong -- `find' implies that it does
   some sort of searching, when really it's just the same as
   get-char-property with an additional return value -- why not just use
   the same name as the C code:  get-char-property-and-overlay?

   Also, you don't need to use alloca, you can just use a stack variable:

I agree that the changes you suggest are improvements.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Luc.