Re: embedding emacs in c programs

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: embedding emacs in c programs
Date: 14 Aug 2003 08:56:35 -0400

address@hidden writes:

   I often use guile inside my C programs, I think it is really a good
   interface o programming, but... I'd rather program emacs-lisp than
   scheme.

   The second reason regards about emacs-buffers buffers are a very
   strong concept of text processing, and it is unbeaten by anything,
   including Perl!

if you install ttn-pers-scheme 0.32 from directory:

 http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/ttn-pers-scheme/

you may find useful as a stop-gap measure the modules expressed in files
that match "grep ttn.gap-buffer" or "grep ttn.edit".  (apologies in advance
for the lack of .info documentation -- this will be fixed shortly in 0.33.)

another idea is to run emacs as a repl server (over a network).

thi