Re: Updates to etc/MORE.STUFF

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Updates to etc/MORE.STUFF
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:43:05 -0400

    Would anyone object if I updated about 15 of the links in the file
    /etc/MORE.STUFF?  Some are broken, and some get redirected to other
    pages.

Please do.

            I'd also like to add links for two projects:

     * preview latex: embed preview LaTeX images in source buffer
       <URL:http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net/>

     * Emacs statistical system: statistical programminging within Emacs
       <URL:http://www.analytics.washington.edu/Zope/wikis/ess/FrontPage>

Ok, assuming they are free software.

    Finally, I think emacswiki.org should also be mentioned, as this seems
    to be the latest repository for archiving elisp files.

Is all the software at emacswiki free?

    As the current maintainer of the Emacs Lisp List, I'd be happy to
    periodically check the links in MORE.STUFF for updates, if people
    agree. (I have write access to the cvs.)

Thank you.