Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)
Date: 10 Sep 2003 10:41:28 -0400

[ Please pass the -b option to diff for patches that are ment to be read
  by humans. ]

> +  else
> +    {
> +      while ((str = fgets (string, BUFSIZ, stdin)))
> +     {
> +       fprintf (out, "%s ", quote_file_name (str));
> +     }

Have you tested it to see if it works with a large multiline
(and with long lines) stdin ?
I think the space after %s might pose problems (if the input line
is long and is cut in the middle of a symbol for example).
I suggest to use just "%s" instead.

Other than that, it looks fine to me.  In order to be able to install
this change in Emacs-CVS, we need to make sure you have signed the relevant
paperwork (ideally an assignment of copyright covering all your changes to
Emacs, IIRC you want to ask address@hidden to get the relevant form).

        Stefan