Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:46:37 -0400

    Looks like you know more about it. Is Stefan right with his suggestion?
    I just need to send an e-mail to <address@hidden> and explain that I
    would like to contribute some code to GNU Emacs and they do the rest?

We don't do things that way (and we never did).

The way it works is that the package maintainer sends you a
questionaire and you mail the answers to address@hidden  The package
maintainer in this case is me, though I would not mind if some of the
other main Emacs developers sometimes do this too.

First let's see if we need to use enough of your code that we do need
papers.