Re: Who's maintaining the Win32 display code?

From: Peter Lee
Subject: Re: Who's maintaining the Win32 display code?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:14:47 -0500

    Tak>> Does it crash even when started with -q --no-site-file options?

    David> I don't know, because I probably couldn't use emacs
    David> effectively for long enough with those options to reproduce
    David> the problem.  It happens about once a day.

In that case, maybe you could dump your init files here.  I used
21.3.1 for a long time and for the last few months have been using cvs
and haven't seen the crash you are reporting.  I'm on windows xp.

I'd be willing to try your init files (assuming I can get hold of all
the dependent packages) for a few days to see if I can reproduce.  I
would guess that if you ran emacs with -q --no-site-file for a day
you wouldn't see a crash.