bug? the position of scroll-bar

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: bug? the position of scroll-bar
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:48:30 +0900 (JST)

After evaluating (scroll-bar-mode) twice,
both (nth 2 (window-scroll-bars)) and (frame-parameter nil
'vertical-scroll-bars)
return t. So I cannot know the position of scroll-bar(left or right). I think
this is a bug.

`ruler-mode-left-scroll-bar-cols' in ruler-mode.el expects either (nth
2 (window-scroll-bars)) or (frame-parameter nil 'vertical-scroll-bars)
returns 'left or 'right if scroll bar is displayed.

emacs -q

(progn
  (scroll-bar-mode)                     ; disable
  (scroll-bar-mode)                     ; enable
  (cons (nth 2 (window-scroll-bars))
        (frame-parameter nil 'vertical-scroll-bars)))

Masatake YAMATO