Re: Setting font to Lucida Grande on Mac OS X

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Setting font to Lucida Grande on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:05:25 -0400

    What about the following patch?  I could commit it if desired.
    I also replaced the `eleven' in:

        Under X, each font has a long name which consists of eleven words or
        numbers, separated by dashes.

    by `fourteen', because this seems like an obvious error.  An XLFD
    contains fourteen fields, even though one of these is usually empty.

I don't know much about this, so please do what seems right.