Re: address@hidden: changing line heights]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: changing line heights]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:33:18 -0400

    > If we need to offer multiple options, this is a good way to make
    > them default more correctly.  At the same time, it might be a
    [Can't resist: Either something is correct, or it isn't -- what does
     `more correctly' then mean? :-)]

When you're talking about selecting a function to decide what to do in
various cases, changing the function could make it correct in more
cases or fewer cases.  That is more or less correct.  In this case
there is no perfection.