Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:01:42 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   The information actually is conveyed in the documentation
   string, though maybe not clearly enough:

   Basic face for the scroll bar colors under X.
                                        ^^^^^^^^

I am not sure here.  The reason why I think of this as excluding GTK
is because, unlike Lucid and LessTif, GTK does not use X resources.
But, if it can not be made to work under GTK, it probably would be
better to point this out explicitly.  Of course, if :foreground could
not be made to work under Xaw3d, then that should be pointed out in
the documentation string too.

Sincerely,

Luc.