Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:25:18 -0400

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 09:55:17AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> I don't know about the others, but I've looked at the code for Xaw3d
> and it's not possible to have different colors for the trough and
> the thumb.

Yes, and I filed a bug report a long time ago about it (with debian, but I
think it the report got sent upstream).  So far it's apparently been ignored;
I think maybe not so many people care about xaw3d anymore...

I think the main annoyance with adding this feature to xaw3d would be that it
means allocating several more colors, and that's always a bit of a pain in X
apps.

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products