Re: Undocumented hyperlinks in doc strings.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Undocumented hyperlinks in doc strings.
Date: 10 Oct 2003 10:14:50 -0400

> but I made the double semicolons in the commented out code into
> triple semicolons myself, because that is how (elisp)Comment Tips
> wants code commented out.

Please don't.  It might be documented that way, but outline-minor-mode
behaves very poorly with them.  And it's very hard to "fix"
outline-minor-mode because it can't tell the difference between
the case where the three-semi-comment is used for a major heading or
for commented out code.  I think the doc should be fixed.

        Stefan