Re: remove-hook.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: remove-hook.
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:12:04 -0400

    I tried to figure this out, but it is rather annoying, to say the
    least.  Once I instrument remove-hook, almost every key I press
    triggers Edebug (one or more times).

A simpler and safer method is just to make remove-hook do (beep)
at the beginning.  Then you can put a breakpoint at Fbeep using gdb
and find out where it is called from.

However, when I put (beep) into remove-hook, ordinary editing doesn't
even beep.  So I guess remove-hook is not called for every key
in my environment.  Probably some mode you enabled is what does it.