Re: Emacs-diffs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 100

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs-diffs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 100
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:27:56 +0200

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Changes to emacs/man/custom.texi [lexbind] (Miles Bader)
>    2. Changes to emacs/lisp/net/tramp-util.el [lexbind] (Miles Bader)
>    3. Changes to emacs/lisp/menu-bar.el [lexbind] (Miles Bader)
>    4. Changes to emacs/src/s/cxux7.h [lexbind] (Miles Bader)

Next time such a jumbo commit is planned, may I ask that the person
who is about to commit please post a warning here a day or two in
advance, so that those who don't want to get tons of trivial
``changes'' could have an opportunity to disable emacs-diffs mail
delivery until the commit is over?  I mean, it's not fun to have to
fetch 22MB of mail with nothing but trivial commits to a CVS branch,
to say nothing of what it does to the footprint of the Emacs session.

Please?...