Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:06:54 -0400

    I thought about using the xterm's title as the frame's name.  People
    may wish to use the name displayed in the xterm's title because it's
    more descriptive, and thuis more easily remembered, than F<n>.

The title is long, and very likely to change, and may not even be
unique.  So I don't think this is a very useful feature.