Re: More Common Lisp stuff...

From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: Re: More Common Lisp stuff...
Date: 17 Oct 2003 18:34:37 +0200

M. C. Widerkrantz <address@hidden> writes:
> >> I'm implementing Common Lisp symbols, packages, streams, readtables,
> >> and the CL reader in Emacs Lisp.  Anyone else into that kind of stuff?
> >> (No, I'm not pushing for merging more CL stuff into Emacs.)
> > FIY, I have now implemented 429 of the 978 external symbols in the
> > COMMON-LISP package.
> Cool. When you are going to release it, Lars?

It's not ready for actual use yet, but it's available from CVS:
  http://www.nocrew.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/emacs-cl/
(see http://www.nocrew.org/software-cvs.html for instructions).

> What license are you going to use?

GPL.

> Did you know that Ingvar Mattson <ingvar (at) bofh.se> and others
> are trying to do it the other way around?

Yes, we are aware of each other's projects.

--
Lars Brinkhoff,         Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/