Re: :format strings in Custom ending in %h

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: :format strings in Custom ending in %h
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:10:49 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   >From diffing with the current CVS, I noticed that the actual complete
   patch I have been using since August (and hence has been tested for a
   while) is the diff below.  I believe your patch above (included in the
   one below) makes the second (earlier) change redundant however.

I checked that your 2003-08-24 one-line patch is indeed sufficient and
that the extra change I accidentally left in is indeed unnecessary (as
was completely obvious from the code anyway).

Sincerely,

Luc.