Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')

From: Martin Stjernholm
Subject: Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:56:25 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> The thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if `macro oddities' are actually
> more common than the nested functions, or functions in macro arguments...

You're probably right when it comes to C which uses cpp a lot. Perhaps
also for C++, ObjC and Pike; they have cpp support too but it's not
used quite as much there.

It should be possible to add some more checks. Afterall, macro
constructs like that can only be ambiguous with really old fashioned
K&R style function definitions.